- Normal Garden Hours:
Open Daily 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- December to March:
Open 7 days/week
(Except closure for Christmas & New Year’s Day)
- April to November:
Open 6 days/week (Closed Mondays)
- Early “Bird” Opening:
8 a.m. every Thursday from December to March.
What To Bring
- Water & Sunscreen
- Insect Repellent (we also sell a variety of options at the Garden)
- Long pants and long sleeve shirts to stay covered and protected (optional)
- Sneakers or shoes suitable for easy to medium hiking trails
- Swimming suit & towel if you plan on swimming in the river
- Money (we accept CAN, USD and MXN. Credit cards are accepted in the restaurant, gift shop, and entrance gate. We accept Visa and MasterCard.)
The Vallarta Botanical Gardens are located at the Km. 24 marker of Highway 200, Carretera Puerto Vallarta a Barra de Navidad, the only road that goes south from Puerto Vallarta (PV). The drive to the Gardens takes approximately 30 minutes from Old Town PV.