New/Recurring Memberships & Memberships for a Friend!
The work of the Vallarta Botanical Gardens is made possible through your membership!
The Vallarta Botanical Garden can provide tax deductible receipts for donations made by Mexican, Canadian and US taxpayers.
We are a registered charity (Asociación Civil) in Mexico.
- Cash, check, & credit card donations are accepted at the Vallarta Botanical Garden. Please visit!
- Credit card payments may be made by phone: 322 223 6182 (10am – 6pm, closed Mon. in summer)
- Direct Deposits: Banorte account # 0201383728 (account name: Vallarta Botanical Gardens A.C.)
- For questions about tax-deductible giving in Mexico please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our educational programs qualify for tax-deduction receipts provided by The Canadian Children’s Shelter of Hope Foundation (CCSHF)Cheques may be mailed to:
Canadian Children’s Shelter of Hope Foundation
87 Lavinia Ave
Please write “VBG” for “Vallarta Botanical Gardens” on your cheques.
Alternatively, you may donate using a credit card through CanadaHelps.org (whose donation page is linked to the CCSHF website www.ccshf.ca) selecting the “Vallarta Botanical Gardens Fund.”
Our direct support 501(c)3, “Friends of Vallarta Botanical Gardens, A.C.” issues tax-deduction receipts.Checks may be mailed to:
Friends of Vallarta Botanical Gardens, A.C.
759 North Campus Way
Davis, CA 95616
Wire transfers / direct deposits can be sent to:
Routing number: 322271627 General Fund Account: 0635607190
Conservatory Account: 3310099857
Credit Card Payments:
Call us w/ your card info: +52 322 223 6182
Donations of stocks and IRA distributions:
Charles Schwab Account # 46789311 DTC
Clearing # 164 Code: 40
Chase Brokerage DTC # 0352
Account # 7422361
Other Giving Opportunities
Other giving opportunities are available. Please contact the Garden’s Membership Coordinator or Executive Director.
- Member cards/privileges are not transferable (except for Guardian and Benefactor Level Members)
- Member privileges are not applicable for commercial purposes (such as paid tours)
- Seniors (65+) receive a 10% discount for Individual or Sustaining Membership
- Student Memberships are also available (contact us at email@example.com)