Located on Highway 200 between Puerto Vallarta and El Tuito, the Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens offer visitors a chance to enjoy a beautiful mountain setting brimming with nature’s bounty.
- Open 10 am – 6 pm
- January to March: Open 7 days/week
- April to December: Closed Mondays
- Closed Christmas & New Year’s Day
- Just $60 Pesos! (Free for members)
- Free admission for visiting school groups (only with advanced reservations)
Your journey here will take you along the beautiful rugged “Palms to Pines Highway” Pacific coastline, then onward and up into the mountains, through an enchanting jungle gorge past a majestic granite half dome, encrusted with orchids, plumeria and wild vanilla.
Drivers, please keep your eyes on the road.
You may encounter free range cattle or fallen rocks and potholes on the roadway.
Drive with caution at all times. Just getting here is an adventure, in itself, sometimes!